Raya,
I'm 32 weeks, 2 days today. Yesterday was an interesting doctor appointment. Some of my B-H have been turning into real contractions.... with cramping, change in discharge, etc. So, I had my first internal exam yesterday and the dr. did a fetal fibernectin test. Luckily, my cervix is still long and I'm not dilating yet! Plus, the fFN test came back negative. So, it looks like you should have a couple more weeks left to cook before we meet you.
The dr. said that these next 10-14 days are crucial. He doesn't like me contracting now, but will let me have all the contrax I want in 2 weeks. You are head down already... like I figured. The dr. said that you're not engaged yet... your head floated up a bit when he pushed on you. So, cook away baby girl and get those lungs developed!
We have finished our childbirth prep class and had our breastfeeding class this morning. So, we're officially finished with our classes... just waiting for you!
How far along? 32 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: +25.8lbs overall
Maternity clothes? Every day...
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: Is it nap time yet??
Best moment this week: Feeling so reassured after our dr. appt yesterday
Movement: It's changing b/c she's head down already. It's more pushes and stretches now.
Food cravings: none
Gender: GIRL like I thought the whole time!!!!
Labor Signs: Yes... hence the fetal fibernectin test and the internal at 32 weeks.
Belly Button in or out? On the verge of becoming a complete outie still...
What I miss: My back and tailbone not hurting all.the.time.
What I am looking forward to: my 33 week appt to make sure everything still looks good!
Love you,
Mama
Weekly Wisdom: Don't take one single moment for granted!
No comments:
Post a Comment