Friday, July 31, 2009

Dear Monkey,

Baby girl,

We are getting soo close to being full term! I can't believe it! I'm so anxious and excited to see your beautiful face!!! I can't wait to meet you! I dream about you every night. I dream about what your little fingers look like, what color hair you will have, etc. I am so ready to meet you, Raya!

How far along? 31 weeks, 1 day!
Total weight gain/loss: +25 lbs now... haha!! Yikes!
Maternity clothes? Every day...
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: Is it nap time yet??
Best moment this week: Seeing her hiccups on the outside!
Movement: TONS!!!!
Food cravings: Sweets... I'm sure that's not helping the whole weight situation.
Gender: GIRL like I thought the whole time!!!!
Labor Signs: Thank God, no!
Belly Button in or out? On the verge of becoming a complete outie.
What I miss: My back not hurting constantly
What I am looking forward to: My upcoming breastfeeding class!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't take one single moment for granted!

Keep on growing baby girl. I love you so much!

Love,
Mama

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment! I was seriously wondering what was going on! My doctor's office said that could happen but didn't act like it was super common or anything. It makes me feel better that I am not alone in the sickness!

    I am so excited that your baby girl is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete