Raya,
Who knows how much longer it will be until I get to meet you (with everything that has happened.) You are making me so uncomfortable all the time. I just want you to be an outside baby so I can start this next journey in my life as a mama!
My cervix is still a little bit dilated. It is also softening and lowering... so that's good news! I guess it could be any day now!
How far along? 35 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: +28.6lbs :(
Maternity clothes? Every day...
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: Is it nap time yet?? Seriously...
Best moment this week: Being released from bed rest and told that, now that I'm 35 weeks, they won't stop my labor again!
Movement: We're having to do kick counts now to keep track of her.... movement was NEVER an issue until now.
Food cravings: none... it's getting hard for me to keep eating sometimes.
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: Yes
Belly Button in or out? I wonder if it's going to stay like a volcano or pop the rest of the way...
What I miss: My back and tailbone not hurting all.the.time.
What I am looking forward to: Finally having my daughter!
Love you,
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment