Raya,
Yesterday was our 2nd trip to L&D. You decided to make mommy start contracting at 12:30pm yesterday. At about 5:00 I called the dr to see what they thought I should do. They had us come straight to L&D. I was contracting and your heartbeat seemed fine. You weren't super active so they really had to strap the monitors on tight to keep track of you. The dr. tested to see if my membranes had broken... since I had sooo much discharge. I'm about 1cm dilated and you are engaged. They slowed down my contrax with Nubain. I can't have trebutaline b.c of my heart. So, labor wasn't completely stopped.... which I'm ok with.
I just wonder how much longer it will be before you make your grand entrance into the world! I love you, baby girl!
How far along? 34 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: +27lbs
Maternity clothes? Every day...
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: Is it nap time yet?? I slept until 10am this morning...
Best moment this week: Having contractions for 5 hours yesterday and thinking it was the day! Until the doctors stopped my labor....
Movement: We're having to do kick counts now to keep track of her.... movement was NEVER an issue until now.
Food cravings: none... it's getting hard for me to keep eating sometimes.
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: Yes... contrax for 5 hours yesterday that got to 8 mins apart. She is engaged and I'm 1cm! This is why I'm on a modified version of bed rest...
Belly Button in or out? I wonder if it's going to stay like a volcano or pop the rest of the way...
What I miss: My back and tailbone not hurting all.the.time.
What I am looking forward to: Finally having my daughter!
Love you,
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment