Good morning Raya,
You are making Mama feel very sick again. I am even getting car sick (which has never happened before.) I'm so exhausted... my nesting has basically stopped this entire week. I'm having contrax, not just BH anymore. The dr. told me yesterday that, once we get to next Thursday (34 weeks & your Daddy's bday!) that they wouldn't stop my labor. We just need you to get your lungs developed!!! So, t-minus 6 days until you could possibly be here. I can't believe it!! No one thinks we'll make it close to my EDD... so we'll see what happens!!!! I know you'll come when you're ready... but we are all ready for you to be an outside baby!!!!
How far along? 33 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: +26.8lbs overall :(
Maternity clothes? Every day...
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: Is it nap time yet??
Best moment this week: Not being put on bed rest at my appt yesterday!
Movement: We're having to do kick counts now to keep track of her.... movement was NEVER an issue until now.
Food cravings: none
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: Yes... but I'm still sealed up...
Belly Button in or out? I wonder if it's going to stay like a volcano or pop the rest of the way...
What I miss: My back and tailbone not hurting all.the.time.
What I am looking forward to: This weekend. After everything that has happened recently, I want to get my bag packed this weekend- just to be ready. Also, tonight is the FIRST COLTS PRE-SEASON GAME!!!! WOOT!!!!!!
Love you,
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment