Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dear Monkey,

I am 9 weeks today, Monkey! I bought a BellaBand last night. It.is.amazing! My jeans are so much more comfortable now. Most of my pants are actually starting to fit better with my little expanding belly, but my jeans were getting tight a week ago... lol. There is a hair tie through the button today and I love it!

We scheduled my big u/s yesterday. Since I am getting a maternal-fetal u/s, they wanted to make sure to get everything scheduled right away! So, I will be getting my u/s on Monday, May 4th at 10am. I will be 18w4d. So, we'll get to see who you are! Monkey, please cooperate with us and show us your stuff! Daddy and I are sooo excited to see you again! He was asking you last night if we could go on March 4th instead of May 4th. I then had to explain to daddy that, if you're a boy, your parts start to develop next week. If you're a girl, the parts start to develop the week after that. I guess silly daddy just assumed that your parts are there already. (Silly, silly man.)

Well, you are about 0.75" big now! Also, thank you for easing up with the m/s a bit. I really do appreciate it!! Keep growing away and we'll be seeing you soon. I love you, Monkey!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment