Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dear Monkey,

I guess it's been a while since I've updated here. I am 8 weeks, 5 days today. I'm feeling a little bit better. I have had 3 brownies this morning (curses the person who brought them into work...). I didn't even puke when I brushed my teeth this morning. So, I'm optimistic that today is a better day. I think my body is starting to adjust to the flux in hormones (finally!) because the All-Day sickness seems to be letting up a bit. I guess it only took 5 weeks... thanks, Monkey.

I have about 2 more weeks until I have my next doctor appointment. Hopefully at that appt, we will be able to hear your heart on the doppler! I wish I could have an u/s every time I have an appt! I am so excited for you to keep growing and be a healthy baby!!! I love you so much, Monkey!

I feel like I want to shout to the heavens (still) that I am pregnant! I feel like some people think it's lame that I talk about being pregnant all.the.time. But, I can't help it. You're all that I think about. I had a dream about your birth last night. You encompass everything I do. I want to touch my tummy all of the time. Thanks to being a very small-statured lady, you can see my belly starting to move up. I feel silly rubbing my tiny belly, but I love it! I can't wait until I really have a bump and can feel you moving around!

I can't even imagine what it will be like to feel you move for the first time. I can't wait! I love you, Monkey!!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment