Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dear Monkey,

I am 7 weeks today. I think the m/s may be the death of me. Well... at least of anything productive I used to do at home. When I come home from work, all I do is crawl into bed. Instead of cooking a lovely meal for daddy, I just sleep. Then, I wake up at about 8:30pm and I try to eat something. That leads to me lying back in bed (holing back the vom) moaning b.c I never should have eaten anything in the first place.

The dishes are still dirty in the sink and the laundry needed to be done like 4 years ago. The bathroom floor needs to be washed. Blech. At least daddy understands why the house is a mess.

Monkey, please let me feel better. I get to see you at the u/s on Thursday. You better be the cutest thing ever. Or else...

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment