Monday, February 2, 2009

Dear Monkey,

Today has been an ok day. I am 5 weeks, 6 days today. Yesterday was fun and I think I may be paying for it. I don't think you appreciated going swimming and then downing a bowl of chicken chili an hour later. I now know what heartburn is. Blech. No thanks for that. I go to talk to the nurse in a couple days. I'm excited to ask her some questions I have. I want to make sure that all of these crazy cramps are ok. It has been ridiculous the last week or so!! I want it to go away.... now!

I can't wait for my u/s next week!!! Daddy gets to come with us, too!!! (I think he might secretly be as excited as I am.) I can't help but think about seeing you... all the time. I can't wait to hear your heartbeat. Even though you're only about the size of a blueberry this week, you are still amazing!!!! Plus, then we're going to tell everyone that I have a monkey... again. I can't wait! It is sooo hard for Mama to keep her mouth shut!

Friday is my EDD from the 1st pg. Monkey, I am so glad that I have you to help take my mind off of it.


Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment