I am 10 weeks today! My m/s is still going strong at full speed. I have to tell you- I am getting sick of dry heaving at everything. The walk from the parking lot to work (walking 6 blocks downtown) it horrible. All of the exhaust fumes, people smoking, restaurants, etc. make me gag and heave. I really can't wait for this to end in a couple weeks! I only have 2 weeks left of my prometrium. I can't wait to be finished with it. But, at the same time, I'm completely terrified of what my progesterone levels will look like without it. My body had better be able to take over!
I go to the doctor next week for my 11 week appointment. I'm excited already. I can't wait to hear your heartbeat again!!! I also want to see if I'm measuring my ute correctly. I think I am, but you never know...
Daddy finished making his diaper bag. I know, some people think it's lame that Daddy knits, but he only knows how because I wanted to learn how. Which meant that he had to learn to teach me. He was knitting a messenger bag that I conveniently said would make a nice diaper bag. Now, we are working on knitting your receiving blanket. The yarn is super cute! It's called "Crayon." lol
I'm thinking about making your bedding, also. I see a lot of bedding sets online that I like, but none that I love. I just have to see if, once we know who you are, I can find material that I absolutely love. I found all of the patterns already- that was the easy part.
Monkey, you are about 1 1/4" big now and weigh about 1/3 gram. I believe you are the size of a prune (or there-abouts). Keep growing strong! There are so many people that can't wait to meet you!!! We love you so much!!!!!!!
Love,
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment