Friday, February 13, 2009

Dear Monkey,

You are the most amazing baby I have ever seen. Seeing and hearing your heartbeat yesterday was simply divine! You are measuring exactly at 7 weeks! Your heartbeat was 134 bpm and they want at least 100-120 so early on. So, thanks for exceeding their expectations. I think your heart was beating so fast because mine was, too. When they first took my BP, it was 140/100. Now, normally, I'm a solid 120/78. Luckily, they took my BP again at the end and I was back down to normal.

Daddy and I both cried a little when we heard your heartbeat. It was such a relief to know that you are as healthy as can be!! You are so small right now and you kind of look like a "blob o baby" on the ultrasound photos to everyone else. But, Mommy and Daddy know exactly what we're looking at. So, don't you worry...

Monkey, I love you so much and it has been amazing journey so far. Just keep on growing!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment