Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dear Monkey,

Monkey,

Yesterday was a hard day for your daddy and I. It was the "first anniversary" of when we lost your big brother/sister. All I kept thinking all day long was... one year ago today... I cried a little, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. The hope and happiness that you give me reminded me that, as much sh*t happened last summer, that this year is amazing! As sad as I was, I kept cherishing the fact that I have a daughter in my belly. Without you, I can't imagine how hard yesterday would have been. Raya, thank you for giving me someone to love eternally (besides daddy, of course!)

How far along? 25 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: About +16 lbs...Weight gain is not an issue ANYMORE
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: Is it nap time yet??
Best moment this week: She kicked my dog's leg. My pup is a 15lb Jack Russel mix who tends to lay on my lap all.the.time. While laying on my lap/belly the other night, Raya kicked in her general direction. The kicks were hard enough to move my dog's little leg all around. The dog had no clue what was going on...
Movement: TONS!!!!
Food cravings: Anything that can go in my mouth.
Gender: GIRL like I thought the whole time!!!!
Labor Signs: Thank God, no!
Belly Button in or out? I'm not really sure what to call mine anymore. It's like 25% innie, 75% outtie now...
What I miss: My back not hurting constantly
What I am looking forward to: My shower in 4 weeks!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't take one single moment for granted!

We love you so much, baby girl!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment