Good morning, baby girl! I am 23 weeks, 1 day today! You are about 11" long now and about 1 1/4 lbs!!! I'm feeling great and we've been productive! Take a look see:
-Began painting nursery/cleaned out your room: check
-Found pediatrician: check
-Hospital tour (finally): check
-Registered and paid for the childbirth prep class: check
-Started washing your clothes, bibs, sheets, etc: check
-Getting crib next week: check
I know we still have a long way to go, but it makes me sooo excited to be getting things into order! I can feel you moving on the outside all.of.the.time now! My belly just randomly dances along. Several other people have felt you, too. Daddy's karate kicking lessons to you must be paying off....
How far along? 23 weeks, 1 day!
Total weight gain/loss: I'd be +10lbs or so. Weight gain is not an issue ANYMORE
Maternity clothes? Just pants today...
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: Is it nap time yet??
Best moment this week: The hospital tour and meeting nurses.
Movement: TONS! Mostly during the day and right before bedtime.
Food cravings: Anything that can go in my mouth.
Gender: GIRL like I thought the whole time!!!!
Labor Signs: Thank God, no!
Belly Button in or out? Innie that is working on becoming an outtie...
What I miss: My back not hurting constantly
What I am looking forward to: Continuing to register!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't take one single moment for granted!
You keep growing away little girl! We love you!!!!
Love,
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment