Friday, June 12, 2009

Dear Monkey

Good morning, baby girl! Mommy is 24 weeks, 1 day today! Yesterday was our V-Day!!! You are about 1.5 lbs now!!!

We had our monthly check-up. Your heartbeat was 140bpm... right around normal for you. Mommy's bp was up a bit. So... that's not good. We need to get in touch with the cardiologist in case we need help later down the road.

Also, you are not giving me any trouble gaining weight anymore. I have gained 16 lbs, child! I can't believe it! 3 months ago, I could barely gain weight and now I feel like a hoss. I do keep remembering that I have gone up almost 3 bra-sizes... so I try to not let the weight worry me. Plus, I was skinny before I got pg, so I guess now I'm at a healthier weight... who knows.

How far along? 24 weeks, 1 day!
Total weight gain/loss: About +16 lbs...Weight gain is not an issue ANYMORE
Maternity clothes? Just pants today...
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: Is it nap time yet??
Best moment this week: Feeling your foot. You kicked so hard (and then stayed there) that we could feel the underside of your little foot!
Movement: TONS!!!!
Food cravings: Anything that can go in my mouth.
Gender: GIRL like I thought the whole time!!!!
Labor Signs: Thank God, no!
Belly Button in or out? I'm not really sure what to call mine anymore. It's like 40% innie, 60% outtie now...
What I miss: My back not hurting constantly
What I am looking forward to: My shower in 4-5 weeks!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't take one single moment for granted!

Raya- keep on growing for mommy and daddy! We love you so much!!! (You have daddy wrapped around your little finger already...)

Love,
Mama

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on V Day! That's a great milestone to pass!

    ReplyDelete