Hi baby girl,
You are a very active little one... which I love! Daddy loves that he can feel you all the time now!!! We can even feel when you are flipping around on the outside! You are about 10.5" or so now... which is incredible! I keep thinking about what you are going to look like. Will you have daddy and I's blonde hair? Will you somehow get my blue eyes or have dark brown eyes like daddy? Will you be tall like daddy (your legs look suuper long in the u/s stills...) or will you be a measly 5'3" like me? I can't wait to meet you, Raya!
How far along? 21 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: Still about +8lbs
Maternity clothes? Not today... yeah for yoga pants and tank tops!
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: Is it nap time yet??
Best moment this week: Seeing my belly move with her kicks! It looks like I get the hiccups randomly...
Movement: TONS! Especially when I'm hungry and then after I eat.
Food cravings: Anything that can go in my mouth.
Gender: GIRL like I thought the whole time!!!!
Labor Signs: Thank God, no!
Belly Button in or out? Innie.
What I miss: Sleeping through the night.
What I am looking forward to: Continuing to register!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't take one single moment for granted!
No comments:
Post a Comment