Friday, May 15, 2009

Dear Monkey,

I am 20 weeks, 1 day today. I know that I haven't been doing a very good job at my weekly letters. Work is crazy busy right now. Plus, I have been sick for the last 6 days... which doesn't help a damn thing. Everything on the pregnancy front seems to be going well!!! I had my 20 week check-up yesterday. My fundus is right at 20 cm. Her heartbeat was 155 bpm (still living up to the old wives tale that faster hb=girl!) I can hear her heartbeat with a stethoscope now, too. I think that's really cool! (I know... DH keeps calling me a creep...)

We started picking out paint colors for the nursery. It looks like I will be making most of the bedding for her crib. I found cute fitted sheets that we like. So, I will be making the bumper, crib skirt, etc. I found a great pattern at Michael's for $8.00! Can't beat that! We just need to keep cleaning her room out!!! It is going to be very coloful in there!!!!! I can't wait for it to finally be our nursery!!!!


How far along? 20 weeks, 1 day! We're halfway there!
Total weight gain/loss: As of yesterday, I am tipping the scales at +8lbs. haha
Maternity clothes? Oh yeah...
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: Is it nap time yet??
Best moment this week: Feeling her move from the outside! DH can now feel her kicking a bit!!!
Movement: Yes!!! Inside and outside!!!
Food cravings: Anything that can go in my mouth.
Gender: GIRL like I thought the whole time!!!!
Labor Signs: Thank God, no!
Belly Button in or out? Innie.
What I miss: Sleeping through the night.
What I am looking forward to: It's weird that I don't have my u/s to count down to anymore. Now, I am just looking forward to her kicks to keep getting stronger and stronger!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't take one single moment for granted.

Raya, I love you with all of my heart!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment