Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dear Monkey,

I am 12 weeks today! We made it!!!! I can't believe that I almost done with my 1st tri! It seems like it has taken forever, but has flown by at the same time. I guess spending half of the day in the bathroom does pass the time...

Anyways, I am still feeling like crap. BUT- tomorrow night is my last progesterone supplement! I really hope that I start to feel more like a human again next week! I know that the exhaustion is here for the long haul, but I would love to stop dry heaving at every cough, sneeze, hiccup, etc. and to have my appetite back! Monkey, I hope that you will hang in there through this transition off the Prometrium.

I love to feel my little belly. I'm a skinny girl... so I can feel the bulge of my uterus. I can't wait for it to pop into my belly, so I'll look pg to everyone else. To Daddy and our family, I look pg. But, I want everyone to know! (Lame, I know. But, it's so exciting to know that I'm having my baby this time.)

Monkey, keep growing and developing. I believe you are a little bigger than 2" now and weigh about 1oz. Keep up the good work! I get to hear your heartbeat again in 4 weeks! Then, in 6.5 weeks, we find out who you are!!!! Squeee!! I love you Monkey and dream of you constantly!

Love,
Mama

1 comment: