Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dear Monkey,

Good morning, Monkey! I am 13 weeks today! Squeee! I don't have another dr. appt. for 3 more weeks. I wish you would let mommy start feeling better. I finished taking my prometrium this past Friday. That led to quite the weekend in the bathroom. Thanks. You are a little bigger than 3" now! I think daddy and I might try to rent a doppler. It is such a reassurance to hear your heartbeat since I cannot feel you moving around yet.

How far along? 13 weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss: I'm sure down a bit due to puking my brains out all weekend long.
Maternity clothes? Nope, just my BellaBand with some jeans...
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Is it nap time yet?
Best moment this week: Realizing that I'm almost out of 1st tri!
Movement: None that I can feel from baby yet.
Food cravings: Nothing.
Gender: We think it's a girl... we'll see in 5.5 weeks!
Labor Signs: Thank God, no.
Belly Button in or out? Innie.
What I miss: Not puking and eating 3 meals a day.
What I am looking forward to: My Big U/S on May 4th!
Weekly Wisdom: Listen to your body...
Milestones: Making it to 13 weeks! That's twice as pg as I've ever been....

Monkey, please keep growing and developing just the way you are supposed to! We love you so much!!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment