Raya,
You are officially an infant today... so long, newborn! Also, I have the privilege of saying that I believe your colic is subsiding!!! ::Throws confetti!:: For the past week and a half, you have been going to bed about 9:30 or so and sleeping until 1:30-2:00 to eat... then back to sleep until about 6! This was amazing. Then, drumroll, please: you slept for 6.5 hours STRAIGHT last night. Was this your Christmas present to Mommy?!?! I hope this trend of bedtimes to come!
You are in 3-6 clothes already. You are such a string bean (just like your daddy!) You are laughing more, smiling a TON, babbling away (even in response to things we say.) You are starting to push up and are getting close to figuring out how to roll over to your belly, not just your side. Actually, I thought you were going to roll over on the changing table this morning. You lurve your playmat and your mobile!
I am so excited to be able to share Christmas with you. We are seeing tons of family in this next week and a half. Tonight, we are going to Uncle Terry's house with your Grandma & Grandpa (Daddy's side.) Then, tomorrow is Christmas lunch at Grandma & Grandpa's house (Daddy's side) and dinner at our house with your other Grandma & Grandpa (obviously, Mommy's side.) Next week, we are driving up to Chicago to meet your Great Grandparents and family on Mommy's side! I'm so excited to show you off to everyone! They are going to absolutely eat up all of your cuteness.
I love you so much- I can't even put it into words. When I walk into your room every morning and you flash me that big grin, I can't help but melt a little bit. It is such a wonderful feeling.
Love you,
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment