Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Almost 16 Weeks

Raya,

Apparently Mama sucks at updating her blog. Sorry. It's just that... having a colicky baby consumes every moment of my life. Plus, it doesn't help that Daddy is about to start tech rehearsals for Romeo & Juliet. We don't get to see much of Daddy these days, which I am not fond of.

However: you have been doing a lot recently! We took our first road trip up to Chicago. Granted, it was only a 3.5 hour ride, but it was a lot of work for one weekend. You finally got to meet the rest of your Great Grandparents and other various extended family members.

You are great at propping yourself up on your elbows during tummy time. I can't wait for you to finally roll over! You ate rice cereal for the 1st time Monday night. I'd say that, for the first spoon-feeding session, you did great! You actually kept some of the cereal in your mouth and you loved it! You kept laughing and smiling (which is not the norm in the evenings). Also, you are starting to tolerate bathtime more. I almost got a smile out of you the other night!

Life is starting to become much more enjoyable now that your meltdowns are becoming smaller. You have "STTN" twice. You slept 6 hours straight on Christmas Eve (Merry Christmas to Mommy!) and 7 hours straight Friday night. I only hope that we can start to see more of these long stretches of sleep. Waking up every 2-3 hours is not becoming any more fun than it was almost 4 months ago.

You are getting so big! I can not even WAIT to see how big you are at your 4 month check-up!

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment