Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dear Monkey,

Monkey,
This has been an amazing week! I have been in a very good mood, mostly b/c of the fact that I've been counting down to my u/s! Facebook has been dealing with this countdown for a couple weeks now... lol. I can't believe that, after all of my dreaming and hoping, I can finally feel you!! You are very active already and I love it!

Also, daddy has been loving his "talks" with you. He still thinks I need to put ear muffs/head phones/ etc on so that I can't hear. It's cute to see how jealous he is that I can feel you now! Daddy wants to be a part of everything with me. I love it!

How far along? 18 weeks!!!!
Total weight gain/loss: I haven't been on a scale in a couple weeks, but I can assume that I'm still +5/6 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yep- mat pants today
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Is it nap time yet??
Best moment this week: FEELING MY BABY MOVE!!! I started feeling movement at 17w3d on Sunday!!!!!
Movement: YEP!!!!! Monkey goes to bed early like mommy and is up early in the morning...
Food cravings: Anything that can go in my mouth.
Gender: We are still thinking girl... 4 more days until we know for sure!!!
Labor Signs: Thank God, no!
Belly Button in or out? Innie.
What I miss: Sleeping through the night.
What I am looking forward to: My Big U/S on May 4th!
Weekly Wisdom: Feeling your baby move for the first time has got to be one of the most.amazing.feelings.EVER!!!

Love,
Mama

1 comment:

  1. I know you're so excited! I can't wait to find out if monkey is a boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete