Friday, April 24, 2009

Dear Monkey,

I am 17 weeks, 1 day today! At least I'm only 1 day late this week... Anywho- it's only 10 more days until I get to see you again and find out who you are!!!! Squeeee! I'm so excited!!! I keep hoping that, any day now, I am going to start feeling you move around!

How far along? 17 weeks, 1 day!
Total weight gain/loss: I haven't been on a scale since last week at the dr. I can assume that I'm still +5 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Just mat. capris today! It's going to be 80*!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Is it nap time yet??
Best moment this week: Getting some good sleep a couple of nights!
Movement: None that I can feel from baby yet....
Food cravings: Anything that can go in my mouth.
Gender: We are still thinking girl... 10 more days!
Labor Signs: Thank God, no!
Belly Button in or out? Innie.
What I miss: Not peeing constantly
What I am looking forward to: My Big U/S on May 4th!
Weekly Wisdom: Time will start to fly by once the m/s subsides!

No comments:

Post a Comment