Wow- time has been flying by these past couple of weeks now that I'm feeling much better. I can't believe that I'm 16w4d already. I haven't written a letter since 14 weeks and I feel horrible. However, there's some days that I can't remember where I'm going in our house. So, Monkey, I'm sorry that you've made mommy so forgetful!
We get our big U/S in 2 weeks! Eeeeepp!!! I can't wait! I'm still thinking you are a girl, but we'll find out soon enough!
How far along? 16.5 weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss: I have finally gained some weight.... 5.5 lbs to be exact. HAHA! I just.can't.stop.eating!
Maternity clothes? I went shopping this weekend with my mom. She bought me a few pairs of pants and like 5 shirts. I have my first mat. shirt on today and am soo much more comfortable!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Is it nap time yet??
Best moment this week: I got to hear Monkey's heartbeat again on Thursday at my 16 week check-up. It was amazing! I could hear my pulse in the background, too!
Movement: None that I can feel from baby yet.
Food cravings: Anything that can go in my mouth.
Gender: We are still thinking girl... 2 more weeks!
Labor Signs: Thank God, no!
Belly Button in or out? Innie.
What I miss: Sleeping through the night.
What I am looking forward to: My Big U/S on May 4th!
Weekly Wisdom: M/S will go away... eventually. Mine started to go away in week 15.
Milestones: Hearing both Monkey's heartbeat and my pulse together!
I'm glad you had a good appointment, and how exciting to find out the sex in two weeks!
ReplyDelete