I finally decided to start a blog. I need a place to lay my thoughts out. There is a lot going on in my life and a lot that I am hoping for. 2009 had better be an easier year. I have been looking back at 2008 this past week. Here's what that year looked like for us:
January 6: Apartment was robbed.
February: Won the bid on our first house.
March 6: Closed on our house.
March 10: Apartment was robbed... again.
March 10/11: Moved into new house after cops and detectives left our apartment.
May 2: Graduated college with a B.A. in Technical Theatre.
May 16: Got KTFU!
May 28: BFP!!!!!!
June 16: Threatened miscarriage.
June 17: Progressed to miscarriage.
June 21: My 22nd birthday.
August 29: Started new job. (College grad actually working in degree field!)
October 31: Adopted our puppy!
November 4: Found out my little brother will be a daddy around Christmas.
December 15: Found out that my best friend is 11 wks pg and is thinking about aborting.
Oh, 2009: pleeease be a better year for DH and I! I don't know what more we can take right now.
Hang in there, girl! I have a feeling that '09 will be much better for you!
ReplyDelete