I couldn't wait any longer and caved at 12dpo yesterday. I got a faint line, but I got a line. I tested again this morning with FMU and got a faint line again! But- a line's a line and that's all that matters!!!!!!!!! I'm going to take another test tomorrow and hope that at 14dpo, it'll be a stronger line. I really hope this is our sticky monkey!!!
We lost our first pregnancy at 6w3d. Last night, I realized that the day I will hit 6w3d this pg will be my EDD for the 1st pg. Weird, huh? I'm still not sure what to think about it....
Come on baby... stick little monkey, stick!!!!!!
Today I am pregnant and I love my baby!!!
Baker,
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you!!! I'd been on TTCAL since early yesterday morning looking for good news! Congrats girl! Maybe I'll get my BFP this week too!!!
Oh my gosh! This is so exciting!!! I am so happy for you. :)
ReplyDeleteI caved too at 12 DPO and got a faint line. A line is a line and congrats to you!!
ReplyDeleteBTW, I'm from the prayer group. :) C