Raya is now above 20lbs. I don't even have to bend over anymore to hold her hand and walk next to her. She is running around, climbing on everything, chattering up a (jibberish) storm.
She still only has about 10 words, but she is constantly talking.
She can show us where her eyes are & blow kisses (when she's focused... this one is a new party trick).
Raya has 14 teeth.... soon to be 16, once her top canines make their appearance.
She is, by far, the pickiest eater I have ever seen... even in a toddler.
She sleeps from 8pm-7am on a regular night. In fact, when it's bedtime, she will pick up her blankie & walk towards her room, waiting for us to follow.
She loves to wear her princess tiara & necklace. She also loves to take them off, put them on, take them off, put them on, etc, etc, etc. She also loves to sit in her wagon. (See below.)
She is becoming a big girl.
I love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment