Thursday, December 2, 2010

'Tis the Season!

Our Christmas tree is up, the stockings are hung, & the wreath is on the front door.  The outdoor lights still need to go up & we still need Christmas cards.  Oh, these Christmas cards?  Why, sure!  These Christmas cards are adorable.  I love that you can let the photo on the front of the card do all of the "talking" for you.  We will be taking a new photo for the card ASAP... since my kiddo can't hold still for more than 2 seconds.  Finding a cute photo of her all bundled up, that is actually in focus & looks good is quite a feat these days.

Thanks to Shutterfly, we will have adorable Christmas cards again this year... with our kid's face plastered on the front!  You might be thinking, "Oh, how can I find out about their cards?"  You can go here to browse their Christmas photo cards, here for their not-so-photo-y Christmas cards, & also look here for holiday cards.  I LOVE Shutterfly!  We have ordered prints, worked on photo books, etc.  I have always had lovely experiences working on their site.  Shutterfly is also a great photo sharing site to keep a back-up for all of those thousands of photos we take of our kids these days. 

Do you want the chance to join in on 50 free Christmas cards from Shutterfly?  Well, click HERE! to join in on the fun & write your own blog post!

Thanks, Shutterfly!
-Mama Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment