It's been a while. We have been so busy & I just haven't had the time to write... or much of anything exciting to write about. Kyle got his promotion at work and he starts in his new position in a few weeks. I can't wait! He will be a carpenter... which means Monday - Friday: 8:30 - 5:00! I am so excited to have him around for dinner time, the weekends, etc. Currently, as the Deck Manager, he works 6 days a week. He works random, crazy hours... depending on the show schedule. I can't wait to be able to spend time as a family on the weekends! (Not that I'm excited or anything...)
Raya is still almost walking. She has 8 teeth now. We have cut her Prilosec dosage back from 3.5mL in the morning & 2.5mL at dinner time to... drumroll: only 3mL in the morning! Yay! Raya seems to be doing very well with it, too! She is completely on milk now. So, now it's time to start cutting out the bottles. Raya is developing some more words, which is very exciting. She is saying "hi" more & to most everyone she sees. Which means: she is getting sooo much better with her "stranger danger." She even let my parents hold her all throughout our weekend trip to Chicago. Another fun thing we learned to do last week is dance! She sways her head, twists her upper body, & bounces on her knees. It's so cute!
We are borrowing the most adorable costume for Halloween. She is going to be a chick. The little costume is padded all over, so hopefully she will be a cute little chicken & stay nice & warm! Kyle has the day off on Halloween, so we even get to take her trick-or-treating together! Woo hoo! All in all, things are great right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment