Raya has figured out how to take a few steps alongside the edge of the couch, coffee table, etc. It's so sweet. She has crawled a few times, but she would much rather be standing now. So, I'm not sure how proficient she will be at crawling by the time she walks. I guess we'll just have to wait & see!
Oh, & her new medicine doesn't seem to be making any difference. She is still screaming & pulling up her legs in the evenings. I don't know that this is her reflux, but she is clearly in pain. She even holds her breath when she does it & then screams out afterwards. I need to figure out what this is... so that I can fix it. I think I'm going to give the Prilosec a few more days, but then I'll call the pedi. I feel like there may just be something else, underneath it all, that's wrong with her. She needs to feel better. Plus, she's had a low grade fever for like 1.5 weeks now. No fun. & no teeth. So, I don't know what that's all about...
My poor baby girl...
At least she pooped today.
No comments:
Post a Comment